is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
We want everyone at Natural Products Expo to feel safe and respected. These are our next steps to help make that a reality:
1. Sexual Harassment training for all New Hope Network staff prior to arriving in Philadelphia.
2. Educational session available pre-show for all attendees and exhibitors on the Natural Products Expo Virtual platform.
3. Incorporating an alcohol-free zone at both live concerts. Our dry bar will be conveniently located at the Grand Hall Overlook and will feature non-alcoholic beverages and specialty mocktails.
4. "See something, say something" campaign to include signage located around the building, New Hope Network staff contact cards, printed badges, and mobile app. If you are experiencing or witnessing unsafe behaviors, a hazardous environment, or harassment and/or unprofessional behavior of any nature onsite, call or text this number to alert us: 213-222-3508.
5. Partnership with WOAR in Philadelphia whose mission is to end sexual violence. Visit their tabletop in the Grand Hall and look for advocates wearing, "See something, say something" shirts around the trade show floors and at both evening concerts.
6. A 24-hour phone number will coincide with this campaign for use by anyone associated with the event who finds themself in an uncomfortable situation.
7. Increased presence of security, not only in the exhibit hall, but also at networking gatherings and partner events.
8. Creation of an official ETHOS statement that has been, and will continue to be, widely circulated to provide clarity to on-site expectations.
9. The following conduct statements incorporated into registration for both attendees and exhibitors to read, understand, and agree to