Below we've included some key information to help you in your planning for Expo East, including tips from past attendees. Use the info below to make the most of your time in Baltimore.
- Pre-Register to avoid the lines on-site.
- Make plans early to ensure that you will have the necessary accommodations. Hotel space is limited so make your reservations early.
- Set your personal and business goals for your experience. Whether it is networking, professional development or connecting with one of our exhibiting companies you need to plan ahead, set up appointments and register for the educational sessions you are interested in attending. Print new business cards now if you need them and make sure they make it in your luggage.
- Check Natural Products Expo East's Website for Schedule Changes.
Sometimes unexpected changes in our speaker schedules force us to make last-minute changes to educational sessions. Before you leave, be sure to visit the Natural Products Expo East website to check for any last-minute changes to the schedule.
- Invite your colleagues to join you.
Bring along others from your business or invite your fellow industry connections to meet you at Expo East. Download some social flair to let your connections know you are attending or send an invitation via email.
This could be the most important tip of all: Follow up with the connections you made at Natural Products Expo East post-show to ensure that you can stock all of the new products that you saw at Natural Products Expo East. Following the show we will provide all attendees a password to access and review the exhibitor list and the online Show Directory.