Our press policies have recently changed. On this page you will find a list of our new press categories, along with a brief description, qualification requirements, and accepted titles.
Note: All qualifications must be submitted in full within 10 days, otherwise the press credential may not be qualified. If you have not submitted your business proof before arriving on show site, plan to bring business proof as outlined below in Credentials for Registering On-Site.
Natural Products Expos / New Hope Network reserves the right to refuse media badges, without cause, during pre-registration as well as onsite media registration. Due to high demand, media badges are limited in number.
Classified as working journalists in print, broadcast and digital media for established trade or consumer publications, online or broadcast media outlets. This includes reporters, writers, editors, producers, photographers and camera crews.
Possible badge titles for this category: Press, Editor, Reporter, Writer, Anchor, Broadcast Producer, Host
Must have published or broadcast within the past 12 months on topics related to the natural and organic products industry and health. Please submit clips with your byline or a link to articles with your byline as part of the badge registration process. If on assignment, please include a letter of assignment from an approved publication. Freelancers must upload a LinkedIn profile. Contributed articles by business services professionals do not qualify as press credentials. Questions? Email PR at [email protected].
Possible badge titles for this category: Freelancer, Writer
Bloggers or Social Media Influencers
Must have created new content within the past three months on topics related to the natural and organic products industry and health (product giveaways and contests do not qualify). Blogs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis based on traffic, content relevance and quality, engagement on social media channels, frequency of posts, etc.
Bloggers will be asked to provide evidence from a data-tracking service (such as Google Analytics or Compete.com) that show unique visitors across blog or social media channels are at minimum 10,000-50,000 per month. Please upload links to blog and postings as part of the badge registration process. All criteria is taken into consideration for approval; unique visitor numbers and the number of followers on social media channels do not guarantee a badge if other criteria have not been met.*
Social media influencers (those who do not have a qualifying blog, but own and manage a social media account of 20,000 or more followers on at least one social network: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube) will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis based on content relevance and quality, follower counts, engagement on social media channels, frequency of posts, etc. Please upload links to relevant social media channel(s) and specific posts that exemplify how you consistently support the natural and organic products industry and better health. See “Who Does Not Qualify for a Press Badge?” below. All criteria is taken into consideration for approval; post engagement and the number of followers on social media channels do not guarantee a badge if other criteria have not been met.*
Possible badge titles for this category: Blogger, Influencer, Social Media Influencer, Podcaster
*Each blog or social media platform will be granted one badge. If you have special circumstances, please email PR at [email protected].
Media Services ($95)
Classified as publishers, media execs, or media sales for an outlet that has relevance to the natural and organic products industry or health. Proof of business and title, as well as a link to your LinkedIn profile are required. Press support crew should apply for a Press badge. Blogger or Social Media Influencer support staff need to be pre-approved. With approval, they can receive a Guest of the Show Badge ($95), or without approval, they can apply for an Exhibit Hall Pass ($995). Questions? Email PR at [email protected].
Possible badge titles for this category: Publisher, Account Executive, Associate Publisher, CEO, President, Vice President, Sales Director, Sales Executive
All approvals are at the discretion of New Hope Network and Natural Products Expo staff. We reserve the right to change your badge classification at any time.
Please present a business card from the media organization with your name and title. Badges from prior years or other events do not qualify in lieu of a business card. In addition, please provide the following:
- Newspaper/magazine/wire service reporters or editors: A masthead or staff box from an established media outlet listing your name/title; clips bylined with your name or a link to bylined articles.
- TV or radio station producers/reporters: Link to station website with video or audio clips.
- Freelance writers & photographers: A letter of assignment from a publication or media outlet. If not on assignment, please provide a clip or link to a bylined article published within the last 12 months that is relevant to the natural and organic products industry.
- Bloggers: All bloggers must be pre-approved prior to Natural Products Expo West 2020 and may not register on-site without approval. Please email PR ([email protected]) for approval. If your application or credentials are incomplete this will affect the timing of your approval.
- Social media influencers: All social media influencers must be pre-approved prior to Natural Products Expo West 2020 and may not register on-site without approval. Please email PR ([email protected]) for approval.
- News websites/Non-Blog websites: A link to an existing site with natural products-relevant editorial content or links to bylined natural products-relevant articles.
- Internet-only Broadcasts: Links to recent (within last 3 months) natural products-relevant programming.