Thank you for your interest in speaking at Natural Products Expo East 2023!
The proposal window for this year's conference program has closed.
If you submitted an idea for review, please note that:
- Due to the number of proposals we receive, you will only hear from our team if we have follow-up questions or you are invited to participate in educational programming.
- We select speakers and presentation ideas on a rolling basis (there is no set date that you will hear from us)
- Proposals sent to individual emails outside of the proposal process may not be answered.
- Presenters should not give sales pitches during education sessions, and may not hand out marketing materials or product samples to the audience. (Educational worksheets/session summaries and resources are okay).
- We do not provide audience contact information. If you are a speaker at Expo, you may ask your audience for business cards/request to connect with them after your session.
- We often record presentations and make educational content available to attendees post-show. As a speaker, your session may be recorded or photographed.
- Sponsorship and underwriting of New Hope Network conference programming does not include speaking. Sponsorship and underwriting, however, do not exclude individuals from your organization from involvement in education should their expertise be the perfect fit for programming needs. Editorial decision-making is separate of sponsorship/underwriting opportunities.
- If you are an exhibitor interested in custom sponsored content programs or would like to host an exhibitor presented education session or premier content partnership with New Hope Network, please contact your account manager.
Proposal Submissions for Natural Products Expo West 2024 will open summer of 2023. More details coming soon!
If you have general show questions, please contact [email protected]. If you have conference questions, please contact [email protected].
The New Hope Network Content Team