Thank you for your interest in speaking at Natural Products Expo East 2022. Session proposal submissions are now closed.
If you submitted a proposal, here is what to expect.
New Hope Network Education
- The New Hope Network content team curates programming and speakers for each educational opportunity based on a combination of research, recommendations, input from advisory boards, and speaker proposals. At the end of any proposal submission window, we summon our editorial power, combined knowledge, and industry expertise to create impactful educational programming and speaking opportunities to help grow and contribute to the success of the natural products and healthy lifestyle industry.
- Topics of interest for Expo East include (but aren't limited to): organic, supplements and nutrition, J.E.D.I. (justice, equality, diversity and inclusion), climate action, policy, the changing consumer, and sustainable packaging.
- New Hope Network's primary audience consists of trade professionals working in the food, beverage, supplements and healthy lifestyle industry. This includes retailers, health practitioners, distributors, brokers, service providers, ingredient suppliers, press, non-profits, manufacturers etc. We aim to provide educational content that is compelling, timely, relevant and interesting to this audience.
What We'll Ask For in the Speaker Proposal Form
- Contact information
- Speaker expertise/bio
- Session/topic idea
- Keywords describing speaker's expertise/areas of interest
- Due to the number of conference proposals we receive, you will only hear from our team if we have follow-up questions or you are invited to participate in educational programming.
- We select speakers and presentation ideas on a rolling basis (there is no set date that you will hear from us)
- Proposals sent to individual emails outside of the proposal process may not be answered.
- Presenters should not give sales pitches during education sessions, and may not hand out marketing materials or product samples to the audience. (Educational worksheets/session resources are okay).
- We do not provide audience contact information. If you are a speaker at Expo, you may ask your audience for business cards/request to personally connect with them after your session.
- We often record presentations and make educational content available to attendees either live or post-show. As a speaker, your session may be recorded or photographed.
- Sponsorship and underwriting of New Hope Network conference programming does not include speaking. Sponsorship and underwriting, do not exclude individuals from your organization from involvement in education should their expertise be the perfect fit for audience and programming needs. Editorial decision-making is separate of any sponsorship/underwriting opportunities.
- If you are an exhibitor interested in custom sponsored content programs or would like to host your own exhibitor presented education session, please contact your account manager.
The New Hope Network content team creates educational content and programming throughout the year in many forms. The team reviewing your Natural Products Expo proposal also works on many other educational offerings withing the New Hope Network/Informa Health & Nutrition portfolio and may recommend you for digital, print, or in-person opportunities with:
*Denotes an educational offering that accepts speaker proposals and/or pitch applications. Please visit the individual websites for details.