Whether a first time attendee or a seasoned expert you will find the tips below helpful for planning the most valuable experience possible at Natural Products Expo East.
Before the Show
- Pre-Register to avoid the lines on-site.
- Make plans early to ensure that you will have the necessary accommodations.
Hotel space is limited so make your reservations early.
- Set your personal and business goals for your experience.
Whether it is networking, professional development or connecting with one of our exhibiting companies you need to plan ahead, set up appointments and register for the educational sessions you are interested in attending. Print new business cards now if you need them and make sure they make it in your luggage.
- Check Natural Products Expo East's Website for Schedule Changes.
Sometimes unexpected changes in our speaker schedules force us to make last-minute changes to educational sessions. Before you leave, be sure to visit the Natural Products Expo East website to check for any last-minute changes to the schedule.
- Invite your colleagues to join you.
Bring along others from your business or invite your fellow industry connections to meet you at Expo East. Download some social flair to let your connections know you are attending or send an invitation via email.
- Download the Mobile App.
This is the most convenient way to stay connected while on-site at Expo East. Click here to download today!
At the Show
- Pick up your badge on Thursday before the show opens to avoid the lines
- Pick up a Show Directory Map when you arrive onsite
- Download the Mobile App if you haven’t already
- Take some time to review events, education and exhibitor listings before the show
- Make sure your badge is in plain sight while visiting exhibitors' booths
- Take advantage of show specials and discounts
- Take a break every few hours to refresh, have a snack and get some fresh air
Dress Code: The dress code for Natural Products Expo East is business casual. Check the current weather in Baltimore before you leave, pack a light sweater or jacket for temperatures that vary in meeting rooms, and be sure to wear comfortable shoes!
On-Site Dining: Cash food stations will be available in the Baltimore Convention Center; snack and beverage stations will be located at various locations in and around the facility.
Restaurants and Attractions: Restaurant and tourism information will be provided onsite at the Concierge Desk located by the front entrance of the Convention Center to assist with your after conference evening activities.
After the Show
This could be the most important tip of all: Follow up with the connections you made at Natural Products Expo East post-show to ensure that you can stock all of the new products that you saw at Natural Products Expo East. Following the show we will provide all attendees a password to access and review the exhibitor list and the online Show Directory.