Cannabidiol (CBD) Translational Medicine ~ Global Medical Science Breakthroughs for Full-Spectrum Health
- Friday, 09/14/2018: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Room: Hilton, Key Ballroom 10
Whole Cannabis products and individual Cannabinoids can nourish, heal and stimulate the body, the CNS, and the Endocannabinoid System. It is important to understand the differences between various Hemp Oil and marijuana products available for health and recreational use and how to use them safely for oneself and family members. The"Entourage Effect" plays a significant role in the diverse effects and experience of Hemp Oils, Cannabinoid isolates (e.g., CBD), Whole Marijuana and Cannabis Concentrates, and Pharmaceutical Cannabis-based Drugs.
1) A deeper understanding cannabidiol's (CBD) role in mind•body health, with a clear focus on the Central Nervous System (CNS) and Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
2) New knowledge on the CBD–THC interaction, Entourage, and how to identify the best cannabis products to achieve personal health goals. Does CBD really ruin your high?
3) An insight into Precision Cannabis Microdosing for balancing mood (e.g., anxiety, depression, stress, PMS, PTSD), cognitive optimization and enhanced creativity.