The State of the Natural Industry: How We Will Fuel Growth & Better the World
- Thursday, 09/14/2017: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Room: Hilton, Holiday Ballroom 6
The natural products industry is experience lots of growth and massive amounts of change. Whole Foods Market is now owned by Amazon, the availability of natural products in every channel is creating ubiquitous shoppers and consumers are demanding more from brands and retailers. How do you survive in such an environment; or better yet, thrive and create ripples of positive change?
This data-packed session will dig into these questions and more, as we provide a detailed overview of how each natural & organic products category is performing in each sales channel and the macro forces and trends fueling growth for the industry.
You’ll walk away understanding:
- Where the natural & organic products market is experiencing the greatest growth, and also the biggest challenges, and why;
- How technology and changing consumer attitudes and behaviors are driving new requirements and new opportunities for brands and retailers;
- Why the natural products industry is uniquely positioned to take advantage of the consumer trends shaping new market opportunities; and
- How one leading natural brand is navigating and growing within an ever-changing market landscape while keeping its eye on its foundational purpose.
If you’re looking for a unique, data-backed view into the natural & organic products market to guide your time on the Expo East show floor, this session (which is open to all Expo East 2017 badge holders) is for you.