Exhibitor Sustainability Guide
Show attendees and fellow exhibitors that sustainability is important to your business. Fill out our Sustainable Exhibitor Survey and tell us what you’re doing to bring sustainability into your culture.
Take the Sustainability Survey!
As a Sustainable Exhibitor you can be featured on our Natural Products Expo App, onsite promotion through your video submission, online feature through our Sustainable Exhibitors tab, opportunity to be featured on social media as approved by Show Management and highlighted in an email campaign.
Reduce signage waste by:
- Encourage less printing and provide more information digitally when it comes to booth literature, fulfilling requests via email and website referrals.
- If you must print, create reusable non-dated signs that can be used year after year.
- Avoid foamcore signs and request recyclable material such as cardboard signage.
Reduce booth waste by:
- Requesting sustainable options from GES
- Break down ALL cardboard boxes and put in the correct recycling bin.
- Request additional booth bins for recycling and compost collection
- Use only compostable or recyclable serviceware for samples and give-a-ways.
- Use the stickers provided at the Exhibitor Services desk to mark your materials for recycling or donation.
- Set a goal to leave no trace behind by shipping out all booth properties and packing materials and donating extra giveaways.
Visit an Eco-Station to compost food, compostable cups and other biodegradable products.
Fill out the Sustainable Exhibitor Survey and submit your Sustainability Story for a chance to be featured in our Sustainability Kiosk.
Sustainable Booth Options
Click here to view sustainable booth options for Expo East.